Robert Half Legal Consulting Solutions
Joel Wuesthoff is a former practicing attorney, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), and a managing director for Robert Half Legal Consulting Solutions in New York City. With over 15 years of legal practice and consulting work in high stakes litigation and government investigations, he has led international forensic engagements and advised general counsel and litigators on strategic and legal preservation efforts in multi-billion dollar litigations. Mr. Wuesthoff has served as a leader at other publicly traded consulting companies, overseeing the delivery of a broad range of eDiscovery services in international matters, including collections, data analytics, processing, and document review assessment and recommendations.
Areas of Expertise
Mr. Wuesthoff has counseled global companies and AmLaw 100 law firms on 30(b)(6) preparation, assessed opposing parties’ efforts on reasonable ESI collections, and participated in FRCP 26(f) meet and confer negotiations. He has trained more than 3,000 attorneys and paralegals in over 300 Continuing Legal Education Programs, presented twice to the New York Supreme Court on eDiscovery best practices, and is an adjunct Professor at the University of Maine School of Law, running one of the nation’s first law school courses dedicated to training law students to negotiate electronically-stored information in litigation.
Additional Areas of Expertise
- Financial Investigations
- eDiscovery Risk Management
- Computer Forensics and eDiscovery
- Litigation Consulting
- Litigation, Restructuring and Investigative Services
- Legal hold process, technologies and deployment
- Bachelor of Arts, McGill University
- Juris Doctor, Vermont Law School
Professional Memberships & Certifications
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)2?
- Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)